work with us
We appreciate talented, hardworking, inspiring team players and want to help you achieve your professional goals.
We are constantly learning, developing and training, oh, and loving our work too, because we also run our restaurant like a family.
If you would like to join the family, drop in to see us with your resume, or email a copy to our Human Resources Manager.
Experienced RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR, BAR SUPERVISOR, WAIT STAFF & BAR STAFF
Casual / Permanent part-time
- Immediate start
- Competitive pay rates
- Evening shifts, some day shifts
Want to work for an award-winning, well-respected, family-owned restaurant?
We’ll bring to the table:
- Vibrant working environment
- Varied work — restaurant service, onsite events & offsite catering
- Great management support & personal development opportunities
- Award-winning restaurant team
You’ll bring to the table:
- Great attitude & customer-service skills
- Appreciation of food, events & all things hospitality related
- Organisation skills & ability to think on your feet
- Industry experience – essential
Flexibility with hours/shifts may be required at times, including for weekend food festivals, weddings, offsite catering for private events and ad hoc events.
Email your CV, or any questions, to our Human Resources Manager.