work with us
We appreciate talented, hardworking, inspiring team players and want to help you achieve your professional goals.
We are constantly learning, developing and training, oh, and loving our work too, because we also run our restaurant like a family. Want to work for our award-winning, well-respected, family-owned restaurant?
We’ll bring to the table:
- Vibrant working environment
- Varied work — restaurant service, onsite events & offsite catering
- Great management support & personal development opportunities
- Award-winning restaurant team
You’ll bring to the table:
- Great attitude & customer service skills
- Appreciation of food, events & all things hospitality related
- Organisation skills & ability to think on your feet
- Industry experience – essential
If you would like to join the family, drop in to see us with your resume, or email a copy to the Human Resources Manager.